Why can't I understand the technical support people?
Every time I call the HP Technical Support I have to repeat everything I say 2 or 3 times. Then they must repeat everything they say because I can't understand them. It has become quite frustrating! My HP notebook had to be restored because the wireless card needed reset. So, I had to talk to Tech Support and they kept asking me to call back after a long process would occur. I spoke with 6 different people and each time everything I said had to be repeated over and over.
So, my thought is that perhaps our companies should bring the Tech Support jobs back to the US because I'm sure it cost a ton of money just for my conversation!
Very frustrated!
Diana
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is crazy!
How frustrating!
Next Time just do what I do/say..."Please let me talk to someone who speaks/understands FREAKIN English" Works so for! :-)
Post a Comment